Recently me

Recently me

9 Oct 2011

✿ please bring me out of reality ✿

✿ Listening music is my favourite thing ✿


When you get the chance to feel alone,
listen to music is the best choice
because music is magic!
It is my best medicine 
when i'm sad when i can't get sleep
when i'm mad and everything. 

Recently, homesick disease invaded me....
so long I din't have the feeling until I can't actually remember how was it..
But ............
really thanks to my parent that they being cruel to me at that time
I know that you are just want me have a bright future
Now you are success! 
and me too!!
I will work harder and smarter 
I won't let you feel disappointed to me
I HOPE I WON'T
anyway I'll try my best ♥
 ✿   Daddy Mummy I ♥ YOU  ✿

Today had a small cut on my palm 
i was shock when see my cut bleeding.
Luckily my dear roommate help me to do the first aid 
actually is quite hurt to me as the cut is deeper than I thought.
But since i determined to be a strong girl
I CANNOT CRY
haha~ never mind..

Every hurt will get recover soon !!
Just need some times =) 






No comments:

Post a Comment